Mailchimp T-Shirt and Leather Panel Pants

December 17, 2012 · 8 comments

This mailchimp t-shirt might be the best free t-shirt ever. Kudos to however designed these and decided to give them away to fashion bloggers at the last Independent Fashion Bloggers event.  I wear mine, a little too often.  It was part of my tin man outfit (I call it that because everything was in shade of silver) on Friday and I wore it again over a black button up short sleeve blouse on Saturday when I did a little shopping and spent a little quality time with my not so little brother.

LeatherPaneledPants_1
LeatherPaneledPants_2

Leather Paneled Pants_3

What I am Wearing:

Black button front blouse from Express (old)

Grey mailchimp t-shirt Black leather panel pants from Marshalls
Knee high boots from JustFab

Today I am linking up with other fashionista’s over at Monday Mingle | Visible Monday | and Yolo Mondays

FASHION TALES December 19, 2012 at 2:42 am

Love the outfit and your boots. You look great!

Natasha December 19, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Thank you! This is my usual look for the weekend, comfortable and with my hair tucked under something. (-:

Fashion confessions of a Mmmy December 17, 2012 at 11:46 pm

Great sweatshirt and love the leather trim leggings. Very edgy look.

Visiting from Monday Mingle.
Daphne.
Fashion confessions of a Mmmy recently posted..The more the merrierMy Profile

Natasha December 19, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving your comment. (-:

Patti December 17, 2012 at 9:19 pm

Best giveaway tee *ever* – love this look. Thanks for sharing it with Visible Monday : >
Patti recently posted..Visible Monday #77: Blast of ColorMy Profile

Natasha December 17, 2012 at 11:39 pm

I agree and thanks. It came with a knitted cap. I’ll feature it one day soon.

Practical Paralegalism
December 17, 2012 at 1:18 pm

OMG, don’t let me near your closet because that tee is the first thing I’d steal, I mean, borrow.

Looking as elegant and sexy as evah, Natasha.
Practical Paralegalism recently posted..Visible Monday and The Blind Boys of AlabamaMy Profile

Natasha December 17, 2012 at 11:38 pm

Ahhh, @expertparalegal and @Patti the monkey t-shirt is getting lots of love!!!! Lol!! It also came with a knitted hat. I wore it out one day and forgot that it was on my head. I got lots of stares that day. One of these days I will post it on the blog.