Celebrity Style Fail!
Joan Rivers and company is going to have a field day with these three. One of them is bound to be this weeks celebrity fash hoe.
- I don’t know where Awesomely Luvvie found this picture but that is the one and only, incredible hunk of a man Lenny Kravitz wearing what appears to be a blanket as a scarf. Lord help us! Read: Lenny Kravitz and his Ginormous Scarf *My sides!!*
- The pattern on Katy Perry’s coat is so busy that my eyes still have been unable to refocus. Read: Katy Perry Takes Ugly Christmas Sweater Trend to New Level
- So Kanye West stepped out in a skirt last night. *blank stare* Of course this was a publicity stunt, but there’s a part of me that wants this trend to catch on so that maybe, just maybe it could replace the sagging pants one. I seriously doubt it, but, Kanye may very well be the last man standing when Joan and company announces worst dressed this week.
Bargain and Thrifting Articles and Posts
- I was just talking to a designer friend of mine about not sleeping on this major shift that is taking place with shopping. Let’s face it, most everyone is shopping online these days. Even consignment brands are popping up online now. Read: Consignment Shopping, With Confidence, on The Web.
- On that same note, check out Sal’s Winter Thrifting Tips.
- For you high end brand divas, there is an article here for you too. Read Follow The Bargain Hounds.
Enter to Win Something!
- Tis the season for lot’s and lot’s of giveaways. Have you guys seen all of the fabulous prizes over at DivasAndDorks? You can enter here to win a trip to Japan or enter here to win anti-aging skincare products! Hey, you never know!
Best Dressed and Blogs You Should Peep
- BEST DRESSED this week goes to Robin over at FranniePrantz. She had two really inspiring style posts this week. Read: Red Ball and Tutu Good.
- I love FashionForBreakfast.com. If I had the time and resources this is the direction that I would love for this blog to move in.
- I stumbled on Serena’s blog when I participated in Monday Mingles last week. She’s got great style and some serious frequent traveler miles. Checkout her travel, life and style blog TheSerenaSaga.com.
Thanks for reading. I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave your comments in the section below.