Despite our very loud protests, mother nature just doesn’t seem to want to give old man winter the boot this year. I imagine that this year’s eternal winter must be getting in the way and delaying the efforts of my sista’s who love their tans. Well since Summer seems so far away, I am giving away this Fake Bake self-tanning kit to one lucky winner.
I received the celebrity favorite at an industry event that I attended a few weeks ago in New York City. I think my tan is holding up quite nicely even with the frigid temps so I am going to share.
Fake Bake gives an instant sun-kissed color and develops into a long lasting sunless fake tan by combining naturally derived tanning agents DHA and Erythulose. This guarantees longer lasting (up to 50% longer), more natural-looking results. The product does not have parabens and artificial preservatives and has added benefits include: anti-ageing, anti-cellulite and anti-oxidants.
Of 1,146 reviewers, Amazon shoppers rated this product 4.75 stars out of 5. Here is what two users had to say about the product:
“I love this self tanner. Its very easy to use and does not give a gross orange look that most self tanners do. This tanner gives a very natural tan that looks great on all skin tones. (Source: Amazon.com Chelise H)”
1. It smells nice in the bottle. Sort of floral/tropical.
2. It has NO fake tan smell on your skin. I was expecting it and was ok with it if I tanned well, but I am both tan and NOT SMELLY!
3. The color guide really does help you see where it went, and also looks passable as a tan until your tan develops.
4. It dries quickly after you apply it so you don’t have to stand around nekkid forever.
5. My tan looks nice. I went to bed, woke up and rinsed off my legs in the shower and that was it. So easy!” (Source: Amazon.com KitsuneA)
How To Enter
I will mail the products to the winner when the contest ends.